• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA; Backstabbing TSA Pilots?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As most who are involved are well aware, G*jets will be adding 5 additional aircraft to their fleet this year. The classes required to staff this flying will be filled with furloughed United Airlines pilots in seniority order. These pilots will begin on second year FO pay. So, who will be providing the pay difference? Apparently ALPA, the same union that once opposed the creation of the alterego airline.

TSA pilots can't fly for Gojet. So really it doesn't even make any difference by whining if Gojet gets a fleet of space shuttles and hires the family members of TSA pilots. TSA can't fly them period. That decision was made in 2005, by TSA pilots and the MEC.

ASA MEC put it out in the Connection...Implied that it was a bad career move....ie a subtle threat.
I know several guys who were furloughed from other airlines who went to GoJets. All of them have found placement at the legacy and cargo carriers. Guys are at Alaska, FedEx, CAL, Delta and UAL.
So for ALPO to threaten them as a "bad career move", they need to get the dikc out of their mouths. Other ALPA carriers are hiring these GoJet guys.
Oh and ALPA SUCKS!

I know several guys who were furloughed from other airlines who went to GoJets. All of them have found placement at the legacy and cargo carriers. Guys are at Alaska, FedEx, CAL, Delta and UAL.
So for ALPO to threaten them as a "bad career move", they need to get the dikc out of their mouths. Other ALPA carriers are hiring these GoJet guys.
Oh and ALPA SUCKS!

I agree....I just enjoy pointing out ALPA's hypocricy....

It is not a bad move, if the UAL pilots don't have a problem with it, no one else should either. Get over it and move on.

It is not a bad move, if the UAL pilots don't have a problem with it, no one else should either. Get over it and move on.

Oh there are PLENTY of UAL furloughed pilots; me being one of them; that have a problem with it. I will never wear a GoJet ID............

NEVER FORGET.......

Oh and ALPA SUCKS!

don't jumble letters around to use foul language please... had you not already been quoted, I'd have deleted this post.

Remember, kids who want to grow up and be airline pilots read this forum! *sigh*

Latest resources

Back