• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA - ASA Red Arrow Day Victory?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The red arrow days went away by screwing 1/3 of the seniority list on each seat by destroying their QOL and wallets by putting them on reserve!!!! I would faaaaaar rather have limited swapping and have a line than sit on reserve. I have had a line for well over a year, and now am on short call reserve. See ya in the ready reserve room!

Same situation here.

Good news: I emailed SH about it and he said our reserve time should be limited do to what has already been discussed in other threads (new opportunities). Take that for what it's worth.

How long is limited reserve time, I haven't a clue.

wow right out of the play book. put the bottom 1/3 on res, people at 8yr on res. then hang out the pbs carrot and say we can reduce the amount of reserves with pbs just vote yes, suckers. Big no vote from me.

Same situation here.

Good news: I emailed SH about it and he said our reserve time should be limited do to what has already been discussed in other threads (new opportunities). Take that for what it's worth.

How long is limited reserve time, I haven't a clue.

Very interesting! I emailed him myself and was told by him and I quote, Be prepared to be on reserve for quite some time!!!! Conflicting stories......imagine that. He also mentioned that expect less lines and more reserve WHEN we eliminate the 20 aircraft this spring.

Very interesting! I emailed him myself and was told by him and I quote, Be prepared to be on reserve for quite some time!!!! Conflicting stories......imagine that. He also mentioned that expect less lines and more reserve WHEN we eliminate the 20 aircraft this spring.

Shocker... When was this?

not suprising at all....there is not a chance in hell that SH told anyone via email that they would not be on reserve very much longer due to new opportunities. Even if that deal was 100% done ( If such deal even exists), he would never ever ever ever tell anyone, " hey, don't worry, you won't be on reserve for long"

79%'s story is more credile.

not suprising at all....there is not a chance in hell that SH told anyone via email that they would not be on reserve very much longer due to new opportunities. Even if that deal was 100% done ( If such deal even exists), he would never ever ever ever tell anyone, " hey, don't worry, you won't be on reserve for long"

79%'s story is more credile.

Get real. Unless SH's asa account was hacked, he sent that message.

Of course that's what SH said. Has we ever gotten a happy email from SH? Its usually some doom and gloom article about the aviation industry. In July he sent the doom and gloom email about block hrs for Fall/Winter now yesterday we get the email saying oh nevermind Delta gave us more flying line values will be high and COMAs you got a real small chance of getting one...

Of course that's what SH said. Has we ever gotten a happy email from SH? Its usually some doom and gloom article about the aviation industry. In July he sent the doom and gloom email about block hrs for Fall/Winter now yesterday we get the email saying oh nevermind Delta gave us more flying line values will be high and COMAs you got a real small chance of getting one...

There is also a "real small" chance of the truth ever passing SH's lips. There is much more than a "real small" chance that the man is a world-class tool!

"Donnie, you are out of your element."

Go back and read the thread again, Gamaliel.

'What had happened was' the twirp emailed good news...

Latest resources

Back