Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flybywire44

Flies With The Hat On
Where have all the red arrow days gone? People seem to be getting more trades approved and there or only three red arrow days right now on the 700. Has balance been restored to the force? Or is this just the company's reaction to PBS progress?

What was the result of the red arrow day grievance?

Last edited:
The red arrows went back from where they came.........Thin air....for now

Where have all the red arrow days gone? People seem to be getting more trades approved and there or only three red arrow days right now on the 700. Has balance been restored to the force? Or is this just the companies reaction to PBS progress?

What was the result of the red arrow day grievance?

How many pilots on RES? There's your answer.

The red arrow days went away by screwing 1/3 of the seniority list on each seat by destroying their QOL and wallets by putting them on reserve!!!! I would faaaaaar rather have limited swapping and have a line than sit on reserve. I have had a line for well over a year, and now am on short call reserve. See ya in the ready reserve room!

was gonna say, did you notice the line reductions and hour increases!? I had a 90-hour line (not anywhere near my first choice)... this is getting stupider by the second

The red arrow days went away by screwing 1/3 of the seniority list on each seat by destroying their QOL and wallets by putting them on reserve!!!! I would faaaaaar rather have limited swapping and have a line than sit on reserve. I have had a line for well over a year, and now am on short call reserve. See ya in the ready reserve room!

Ditto!

Latest resources

Back