Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lombardi also said:

Success demands singleness of purpose.

Rez, do we have "singleness of purpose" between the "lifers" at the regionals and the mainline interests? If so, what is that "singleness of purpose"?

Define it.

How about "united in purpose".....Care to answer the question or just answer with more questions as you usually do......

It is your ideal..... define united in purpose

Is it not showing up to LEC meetings when elected? Is it not turning in meeting minutes when you finally do show up to the meetings?
Is it suing ALPA when you can't form a consensus?
Is it trolling FI with ALPA hate?
Is it a deep seated pain that you got rejected by ALPA cause you are a total tool. You have zero social skills and turn people way...
You are a legal terrorist and obstructionist.... is that the United in Purpose you are talking about?

More questions....You dodged the original question....

How do you reconcile the different goals within the union between regional "lifers" and the mainline interests?

Hard to build "teamwork" when you have different goals....

You seem to be getting frustrated....

More questions....You dodged the original question....

Wrong again.... I described what you've done to be anti teamwork. No one likes you Joe. No one wants to share a committee table with you. You can't get along with people... so what makes you the one to talk about ALPA issues....??

How do you reconcile the different goals within the union between regional "lifers" and the mainline interests?

One could start by not suing...

Hard to build "teamwork" when you have different goals....

That is the hard part... something you will never be able to do...

You seem to be getting frustrated....

Just tired of your mouth.... some of us are trying to progress as difficult as it is... we are not quitting... you've quit along time ago... all you offer is regression....

shove off...

Just tired of your mouth.... some of us are trying to progress as difficult as it is... we are not quitting... you've quit along time ago... all you offer is regression....

shove off...

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Don't cry Joey.... I am sure someone will play with you....

anyone?

will someone hang with Joey.... he is hurting inside....

Wrong again.... I described what you've done to be anti teamwork. No one likes you Joe. No one wants to share a committee table with you. You can't get along with people... so what makes you the one to talk about ALPA issues....??
Joe, I like you. You're a swell fella.
I'm sure you have dandy social skills. You're just not dumb enough to believe all the ALPA BS they spew on people.
Guys like Rez and PCL listen to the BS because they don't have brains to think on their own. Thats why they answer questions with more questions.

One could start by not suing...
It's the American way. Money is the only thing that gets peoples attention.
Just like how ALPA files a lawsuit on another airline each week.

I'm sorry. Lots of people will agree that ALPA has quit. They quit a long time ago.

So what is the solution? If our US democracy fails, do we turn to oligarchy? Dictatorship? Apathy?

If ALPA fails, do we rebuild it, change it to be what it should be? Or do we just submit to managements whim and desire?

It is one thing to point out problems. Any schmuck can do that... it is another to sit down at the table and work with others to effect positive change...

So what is the solution? If our US democracy fails, do we turn to oligarchy? Dictatorship? Apathy?
First off...take some ritolin for the A.D.D.
We're not discussing failure of the US Democracy...Eye on the ball Rez.

If ALPA fails, do we rebuild it, change it to be what it should be? Or do we just submit to managements whim and desire?
Find out why ALPA failed. What is ALPA's mission? What are the desires of the pilots? Tailor ALPA to the wants and needs of the pilots...not to some lofty and vague goals like "improving the profession." You need tangible and measurable results.

It is one thing to point out problems. Any schmuck can do that... it is another to sit down at the table and work with others to effect positive change...
Management has shown repeatedly that they will do whatever is necessary to beat the pilots into submission. What is ALPA's response? Take the high road.

ALPA is the knife in a Gun Fight.

I got news for you Rez. The RLA? The Democrats won't change a thing to it. As long as that is in place...ALPA has few bargaining chips...

You want change? Maybe you need to break the rules.

Latest resources

Back