• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Aloha's Big Announcement!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That rumor has been floating around too. I just don't see it happening. If our current owners were out to punch out of the airline business altogether, they still would have let the merger happen after Hawaiian changed their terms - HA wanted Brenneman out.

Now that Aloha is profitable again, maybe the owners will just hang onto us. Who knows......

I just donated $5 for this crap?

Dopps-
You are totally correct. This is the good ol' US of A. And we should preach tolerance and respect of other's beliefs and cultural systems. Of course, this premise isn't always followed....

Your kids shouldn't be bothered at the water park or anywhere else for that matter. It sucks that it happened. Unfortunately, that is kind of the culture out here. Guess you have to deal with it. Or move back to the mainland. You may be happier there. Personally, I'll be joining you in about 5 years if nothing changes.

Please don't refer to me as Jack. You can call me Mr. Jack, Captain Jack, or even Fleet Admiral Jack, better yet...don't call me late if you're pouring Jack...but just not Jack. (EZ now...just kidding)

Great point about the towel boy at the Royal Hawaiian. I think that says a lot. We are pilots, we are going to go where the work is!

Merry Xmas everyone....

So, is the big announcement regarding the plans to operate between SNA and DCA? Or is there an even BIGGER announcement?

hugh

islandhopper is in da world of LBFM's and he doesn't even know it...?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back