Aloha pilots flying for free?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MCDU

Please tell me this is not true. If true, it shows why this job is all about pilots being idiots. I am glad I saw the good times. My career earings have been great up to about 5 years ago. 21 years of good pay. I guess it could have been worse.

Aloha Pilots need to move on. Go overseas. but do not fly for free. Good luck on ALPA getting you a job.
Go overseas. I am looking in to many options that could be very lucrative. As soon as my kids get out of high school I am planning on going with my wife to better pastures.

Again, do not fly for free.
It just shows management how desperate pilots are in this country. Whats next. We pay them to fly. Oh, thats right, that has already taken place by PFT whores.

Marty

I met a few of these guys in a meeting with PARC that was setup for them, very nice folks in a tight spot right now so it would be nice if you explain why you say that they are flying for free before you call them idiots

The Aloha pilots are dedicated employees who have always made the necessary sacrifices to keep Aloha in the air

Dedication is one thing, flying without compensation is another.

I just saw a full page ad in Mid Week saying the same thing. Did they work for free for an employer who wouldn't even talk with them for weeks?

Idiots?

I met a few of these guys in a meeting with PARC that was setup for them, very nice folks in a tight spot right now so it would be nice if you explain why you say that they are flying for free before you call them idiots

What the hell else do you call "professionals" who do not require pay for their professional services? Maybe they are "nice," but that would just make the "nice idiots."

Latest resources

Back