• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Aloha Airlines - A letter to a editor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Have you ever thought that Aloha could have hung on, but is using the situation to their own advantage?

I'll explain:
Oil is thru the roof.
The economy is in the sh!tter.
They may have quite a bit of debt.
They may have an old fleet.

Hawaiin wins in court.
Aloha is losing money hand over fist.
If they cease operations and blame Go!, they can sit out the high oil prices for a while and increase the potential payout in BK court.
After the dust settles, they re-emerge with some cash in their pockets and have buried Go! in the process.
Aloha will be back in about 2 years and MESA will have Gone!

GOD I HOPE THERE IS SOME TRUTH TO THIS!

It was sad to land in HNL yesterday and see all the ALOHA planes parked side by side. What a fragile existance we lead in this paid hobby we call a career.

Good luck to all the Aloha and ATA folks

It was sad to land in HNL yesterday and see all the ALOHA planes parked side by side. What a fragile existance we lead in this paid hobby we call a career.

Good luck to all the Aloha and ATA folks

I saw it too and had to do a double take. It made a statement and damned near brought a tear to my eye...

Unless you are on a decision board at some airline....GO! pilots will be hired. So let forget that one, shall we?

You want pilots to refuse to fly for outfits like this? then make the benefits other companies offer more to the Pilot's liking so that pilot will want to work for them.

What are you going to give them to not make them go to places like GO! ?

I guess we know where you came from.

GO pilots were celebrating this outcome. Disgusting.

When you defend those scumsuckers...guess what that makes you?

Or maybe you'd like to defend your position in front of a roomful of unemployed Aloha pilots?

Aloha had hired a few GO pilots. The irony. It makes you wonder what those GO pilots were thinking. Kill the airline they want to work for. ??????

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back