Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
O

Otto Coarsen

What's new at Allegiant? Any talk of hiring soon? Any chance of getting Denver if hired??

Looks like a good place to be. I wish I remembered the name of the Allegiant FO I sold my Honda Accord to... Do the only interview people with internal rec's?

Thanks!

PM Jeff Helgesen.

I dont think they are operating in Denver anymore.

Cya

They've hired for the AUG class which is supposed to be the last week of August. They should be interviewing for a Sep/Oct class in the next 2 or 3 weeks I would think. Internal recs help, but are not required. About half of the 12 in my class had one..

15 airplanes on the certificate now, with 21 expected by years end.

Denver is no longer a base... Right now LAS, RNO, IFP, & SFB are the bases.

Fax number is 702-851-7301

Last edited:
What's the difference bender? There's not a nationals forum, and the Allegiant guys tend to read this side. MD-80's are Major's eqpt so, I guess that's why. American Eagle is a Major by definition, So is skywest. Why do newhire fo's not ask questions in here??

It's $41 an hour as of 8/1.

Draginass said:
Yea . . . at $39 an hour and a buck perdiem.

The F/O rates have gone up $2 an hour. Captain rates have increased by $5 an hour.

An F/O should make about $35K the first year and make Captain in 1 - 1.5 years.

We are still fighting for increases and better work rules. We have made some good progress, but still have a ways to go.

I am in my 3rd year and make $80 an hour. So all you regional types that used to say, "80 for 80", I still think of you with great disdain. Now I are that guy!!!

I used to work for a couple a "majors". I never made $35K the first year or had the chance to upgrade the first year.

I am 42 years old and should be flying the same equipment with red paint on it for a nice six-figure salary, but I'm not.

It is what it is. You don't have to apply. On the up side, we don't have problems with the regional feed, flow throughs, flush-backs, whip sawing the flying to a contract carrier, etc.

I am paying the bills and always keeping my options open.

Best of luck to all,

Jeff

Latest resources

Back