• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant Travel says 1Q profit to top Street view

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seems like you do care very much with your obsession as to who I work for. Well my avatar ought to give you a clue bottom dweller.

The guy who washes Doug's BMW? You know what, forget it. You've got enough going on over there. Plus, you've just lost even more credibility. We'll work on improving our situation, and you work on improving yours. Hasta la vista.

Last edited:
I'll show Nobama the same respect and courtesy the left showed Bush. IOW, none, zero, nada.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America
If you are a Marine you should know better,and before you go off on a rant, I wore the globe and anchor.

I had a Captain in a crash pad in FL and he said that sometimes they rent them a car so HE can drive from TPA to FLL to start his trip.

My PMS IS NOT QUITE OVER.....

Netjet pilots drive themselves to different locations too. Do they have a POS job too? Dude get over yourself....

Judging by the picture in your avatar you are the type of guy who is willing to bend over and take it from anyone who claims to be an all knowing CEO. Just breaking 6 digits doesn't sound bad to you because that is all your worth. Have some respect for this countries leader you fracking tool bag.

I have just as much respect for the Prez. as he has for the Constitution.....
NONE!

American and Delta have a heck of a lot more of those POS MD-80's that you speak of. Guess their passengers are just as ignorant.

Delta doesn't have a single MD-80. All the Delta ones are MD-88s or newer.

-Still old-just not AS old.

Delta doesn't have a single MD-80. All the Delta ones are MD-88s or newer.

-Still old-just not AS old.

Just because it's an MD-88 does not mean it is newer. 82, 83, 87, and 88's were all coming off the production line at the same time, to the specification of the customer. Delta's 88's came off the line between 1987 and 1993. To that point Allegiant has at least a couple of 83's that came off the production line in 1996. Allegiant's average fleet age is about 18 years...a quick glance at the Delta MD-88 fleet puts their average fleet age at right about 18 years...FWIW!

Latest resources

Back