• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant Travel says 1Q profit to top Street view

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bush was a f*cktard but I believe Cheney and his cronies had quite a bit more to do with this country's hardships. IMO.

As for Allegiant, they make money because:

They fly POS MD-80 series aircraft because they buy them outright for cheap cheap. Therefore no lease payments.

(We all know what happened to Value scab NOW AAI.) They did something similar buying POS DC-9's. Yet the ignorant public bought tickets because they have no clue they are going to fly in an antequated airplane for a few bucks less. The public is so cheap and f*ckin stupid. Therefore as long as the public remain ignorant and stupid, the sky is the limit. God forbid one becomes a smoking hole and the blame was something mechanical.

They do not pay their pilots sh*t. Some even say since they make 6 figures as a 3 yr captain it's ok. So dumb@ss pilots that think that way tend to save the company money too.

They have no RONS. Only day trips.

I had a Captain in a crash pad in FL and he said that sometimes they rent them a car so HE can drive from TPA to FLL to start his trip.

They probably don't pay their FA's anything either.

My rant over.

Bit of an anger problem?

Nah, Just sick to death of these scumbag outfits making money off the backs of labor.

Are you an airline pilot? If so, then you work for one of these companies because virtually all of them have been raping their employees for years just to bump the stock price a few bucks or to feed the executive bonuses. We need serious changes at AAY and we're working on them, but your mindless, uninformed rants serve no purpose. Except for maybe SWA, no airline puts it's employees before the bottom line so unless you work for Southwest (which I seriously doubt), you are no better than we are.

Why are no RON's a bad thing? I might give up some pay in order to be home everyday and actually see my family.

If you have seen any of this guy's post before, you will know that he is here to get a reaction. Never have figured out why that is fun for people, but to each his own!

Are you an airline pilot? If so, then you work for one of these companies because virtually all of them have been raping their employees for years just to bump the stock price a few bucks or to feed the executive bonuses. We need serious changes at AAY and we're working on them, but your mindless, uninformed rants serve no purpose. Except for maybe SWA, no airline puts it's employees before the bottom line so unless you work for Southwest (which I seriously doubt), you are no better than we are.

My rants are not uninformed. Only an idiot does not see that Allegiant management from day 1 drew up a pay scale that was substandard and you as an applicant took the job.

It is one thing when you worked at a legacy and have seen pay and benefits diminish. It is entirely another matter when you take a job knowing that the pay is sh*t from the day you signed up.

You sir are part of the reason why managements from scumbag outfits like yours justify themselves for treating you like dogsh*t and walking away with all the profits.

Oh and yes I am an airline pilot and no I do not work for an outfit such as AAY.

You sir are part of the reason why managements from scumbag outfits like yours justify themselves for treating you like dogsh*t and walking away with all the profits.

.... and you maam are part of the reason the next generation of American children are in trouble.

Then have the stones to say which one. Otherwise, your credibility is zero. On second thought, why do we care what you think anyway?

Seems like you do care very much with your obsession as to who I work for. Well my avatar ought to give you a clue bottom dweller.

Latest resources

Back