• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant to furlough?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like we just picked up a former Champion route (according to worryfreevacations.com) out of OKC, so look for short notice interviews/classes to begin.

No company announcement yet, but they've got it on their site already.

Considering the title of this thread.. that's QUITE a 180!! And great news for AAY..

According to the web site, OKC to LAS, Cancun, Riviera Maya, Puerto Vallarta, and Riviera Nayarit. Also shows TUL-LAS.

Starting in June...

Dude you are in the know. I need to start inviting you to my super secret parties. You know the ones, it's where people get naked do @#$% and call the police and we uh I mean they get arrested, allegedly Or the time we all went to a hotel party and got kicked out for throwing something out of the window like a TV from the 7th floor on to the strip, allegedly. But it's all good because no one put an eye out. I like this place because where else can a misfit like myself get anther job and act like a total jack-ass.

According to the web site, OKC to LAS, Cancun, Riviera Maya, Puerto Vallarta, and Riviera Nayarit. Also shows TUL-LAS.

Starting in June...

Just to be clear, Riviera Maya is served through Cancun and Riviera Nayarit is served through Puerto Vallarta, so it's actually only the two cities in Mexico, but good news nonetheless!

Here's hoping that we can fill many of those newhire seats with Champion guys :beer:

Last edited:
Considering the title of this thread.. that's QUITE a 180!! And great news for AAY..

you have a few former Champion pilots in your ranks,best of luck to you all,that OKC-LAS run was a moneymaker for the old blue and white.

Looks like we just picked up a former Champion route (according to worryfreevacations.com) out of OKC, so look for short notice interviews/classes to begin.
FYI- HR now saying "Late Aug." for next class...

Latest resources

Back