• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant to furlough?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Get back to the regional forum, you troll.
You're the troll! I thought I saw both of you on that tv show "Online Predators" with Chris Hanson! I saw that cute little tattoo on your wrist when you showed up at the "decoy's house" with beer and condoms! Patrick and GJ, to answer chprpilot's question!

Last edited:
View Post
post_old.gif
Today, 13:44 Remove user from ignore list
Grey Ghost This message is hidden because Grey Ghost is on your ignore list.

I really love that feature.

I typed "Grey Ghost" into a on line dictionary and this is what I came up with.

Main Entry: Grey-Ghost
Function: noun
Pronunciation: Grey-Ghost</I>

a mass of dilated veins in swollen tissue at the margin of the anus or nearby within the rectum -- usually used in plural -- called also </I>piles

This is a quote from our PR office today talking about the AA groundings.

“We worked very closely with the FAA and we remain compliant with the original airworthiness directive and we expect no disruptions to our schedule,” Squyres said. "They are absolutely good planes. The fact that we just acquired six more aircraft shows our assurance of the aircraft and their reliability and safety.

We're so close to furlough, they just went out and bought more airplanes.

http://www.rrstar.com/homepage/x987432096

Hey, thats just what GJ said in training! don't shoot the messenger!!! I guess ill be off reserve in vegas in no time then!

I seriously doubt that you work at Allegiant. If you do, you really need to learn to distinguish between who is in the know, and who isn't. BTW, he is not a check airman.

Judging by how you're treating some of our pilots on this board, I can't wait to fly with you :puke:

I seriously doubt that you work at Allegiant. If you do, you really need to learn to distinguish between who is in the know, and who isn't. BTW, he is not a check airman.

Judging by how you're treating some of our pilots on this board, I can't wait to fly with you :puke:

IF he works for Allegiant, he's won't be here long.

Latest resources

Back