• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant Sucks!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe they had too many beers during your chat...I've yet to be charged, but I'm not checking my credit card charges too closely. Honestly...No we don't get charged.

Dave Siegel said:
Hi, it's Dave!

I'm not sure that charging the customers is such a good idea, but charging the crews is absolutely brilliant! During these challenging economic times, that certainly should help.

I must tell Frank and Don immediately. Thanks for the information, and I'll talk to you soon.

dude... this act is getting old..enough already..dork

inthegoo said:
Was hanging out with some Allegiant dudes the other day and they told me that Allegiant charges their customers 3 bucks for ALL beverages on board, including canned water! (12 ounce)

Now this I figure is ah, O.K.

But then he tells me that the crew has to pay also!

http://www.airlinepilotcentral.com/featured-articles/health-and-wellness/hydration-and-the-pilot-20050308114.htm

WTFO!!!!!!!!

-GOO

Nice fu--in industry boyz!

What's the big deal. Just get your own water/drinks/pop -- crew or otherwise.

Dude,

First of all, get your facts straight before you make yourself look like a tool. Second of all, selling soda and snacks to our passengers netted a very hefty profit last year. We're running nearly full flights day in and day out and I haven't heard one complaint yet. Did I mention that we actually made a profit last year???

Oh, and the crew is allowed to drink for free.. IF you don't like our operation, feel free to NOT send in a resume.

Hey before you all go off on Allegiant, what airline actually made a big profit last year on some of the most unusual routes?

Add to the fact an airline that has grown by over 20 cities in 1 year?

This airline has a stategic strategy to get things done and if they aren't making money on a route, it will be gone like that!

Its a 2 dollar charge. My grandparents just flew it from Toledo..Loved it

Hey goo goo-
Don't let those bad apples from Allegiant discourage you from persevering in your chosen career path. Next time I go to Career Day at my local high school, I'll bring along one of those free Cokes so they know what they have to look forward to. Heck, by the time those kids retire from an airline job the value of the coffee and Coke they got for free will easily outweigh the cost of their EMBY-RDL tuition.

Latest resources

Back