• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant Starting Service To Knoxville

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Allegiant will continue to grow into 2007. I think this is going to be a big winner if you were lucky to get the stock around 20 bucks like I did. It will hit the 30s as more destinations are announced.

I wanted to inform you guys of how the flights are doing in Youngstown. The average loads are at 85% right now, they were 89% during the summer months, those numbers do not include Oct-Dec, which were solid months for Allegiant.

I did some research for my blog, which you can find below, to compare the passenger loads for Allegiant @ YNG and AirTran @ CAK down to Orlando.
The results may be surprising to you guys.

Since Allegiant's inception of service at YNG back in May, every single month YNG'S Loads were higher than that of CAK's by 3 or more %. That is the same for AirTran and Southwest at PIT and Southwest up at CLE.

YNG's fares are the cheapest on average, averaging just $180 dollars round trip, compared to $209 at CAK and $215 at PIT.

Glad to be back!

Hello Allegiant flyers,
Looking for a bit of advice. I've been with a regioanl for >4 years, in the upper 1/4 of total seniority but am still a FO. (No turbine PIC) Have an upgrade opportunity in 2 months. Live in Orlando.
Got called from Pauline for an interview next week. Naturally, I will go to the interview but what are your thoughts of changing over so close to upgrade if hired? I am tired of commuting but don't want to shoot myself in the foot either. Is Allegiant much better, the same or worse than let's say NW airlink?

Latest resources

Back