Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Training

Hello everyone

I'm very interested in coming to Allegiant, but I read on a board you don't get paid during training? Is that true?? What other things are hidden out there that one should know before looking into them. Also what can one expect in the interview?

Is there a Test? Sime? Psych? got to beat the house in poker??

Thanks in advance

Maddog

Any TWA types please contact me plz.

TWA-Maddog

I've been here since Aug. and I'm happy. It's not perfect but what job is? I holding 3 on 4 off with weekends off. You get $500 a week in training thru IOE.

Interview, no test that I know of. Be yourself and show up on time with all log books and etc. and don't be a jerk. Show a positive side and things will go well.

avoidingmyboss said:
TWA-Maddog

I've been here since Aug. and I'm happy. It's not perfect but what job is? I holding 3 on 4 off with weekends off. You get $500 a week in training thru IOE.

Interview, no test that I know of. Be yourself and show up on time with all log books and etc. and don't be a jerk. Show a positive side and things will go well.

Holy sh*ttake! I'm gonna go blind after seeing you avatar! Please change it!

avoidingmyboss said:
TWA-Maddog

Holy crap man.... Change your avatar. For the love of god... please!!!!

How many people are they looking to hire? How many people will they be interviewing? Are they hiring for growth, attrition, etc? What is the interview process like? Thanks in advance.

JR

furloughed2001 said:
How many people are they looking to hire? How many people will they be interviewing? Are they hiring for growth, attrition, etc? What is the interview process like? Thanks in advance.

JR

Last I heard, we are looking to hire 40 between July and Sept/Oct. The hiring is for growth. We currently have very little attrition.

The interview process is very simple and straight forward. It's a big get to know you session. If you take a look at avioidingmyboss's avatar, you'll see a member of our hiring committee. Bring him a dozen doughnuts, and you'll be set!

In all seriousness, the interview process is easy and straightforward. No sim ride or psych test.

AirBP said:
Pick from whats open, this time around most likely SFB. Also track-charter bases in RNO and IFP, but most likely no openings there. Plan a very short time between notification of hiring and class start date, sometimes as little as 3 days...

Actually BP, There will be a possible 16 openings in LAS because of upgrades going to Fl. There will be openings in IFP and RNO for the same reason.

MD was on my Jumpseat last week. CP's words.

Hiring is mainly for Florida growth and the talks of another FL base besides the current SFB one. As mentioned before, a lot of LAS, IFP, and RNO first officers that want the first upgrade, which happens to be SFB, is generating the open slots in these other towns....mainly LAS. Current upgrade for SFB stands at about 1 year. Good luck all!!!!

Last edited:
What are the mins? I printed and filled out the online application about 2 months ago and sent it in. Never did hear anything.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back