• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant starting interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:confused: They are hiring??? I didn't think they really flew anymore (not trying to flame here guys) every time i go into LAS there are 10+ birds just sitting around...I never knew what to think really.

:confused: They are hiring??? I didn't think they really flew anymore (not trying to flame here guys) every time i go into LAS there are 10+ birds just sitting around...I never knew what to think really.

They don't do many overnights either so it also depends on what time you are in LAS.

hows the contract over there? and hows the union? what does managment think of union on property over there? whats the pay like? how about the QOL.

chperplt said:
A little cocky, aren't ya? If you get an interview, tell the CP that you've already put in your notice and you expect an immediate class date..

Uh, I was joking.
Plan a very short time between notification of hiring and class start date, sometimes as little as 3 days...
I've had freinds go their and they were unable to give a 2 week notice to jump on the offer and get in the next class. This IMHO isn't a very proffesional way to do things. Employers nail you when you don't give a 2 week notice but expect you to drop your present employer at a moments notice to work for them?

starchkr said:

Let me guess... You come to town a lot on Tuesdays or Saturdays. We don't fly Tuesdays at all right now and Saturdays are limited.

Not only are we hiring, but we're expanding like crazy and making money while we do it. I think we've been profitable each of the last 13 or 14 quarters.

People can crack jokes all they want about pay, union, or whatever (not saying you were startchkr), but we have a great group of pilots here making a nice living who will be making a much nicer living soon.

Terrain Terrain said:
hows the contract over there? and hows the union? what does managment think of union on property over there? whats the pay like? how about the QOL.

chperplt,
try not to get so worked up. I think it is a legitimate question.

Big Air said:
chperplt,
try not to get so worked up. I think it is a legitimate question.

Big Air,

I'm not worked up at all. As I've said before, working for Allegiant isn't for everyone.

When you ask a question that you already know the answer to, in order to try and get a laugh or make a point, it's just stupid.

Take it easy,

Chperplt

chperplt said:
Let me guess... You come to town a lot on Tuesdays or Saturdays. We don't fly Tuesdays at all right now and Saturdays are limited.

Not only are we hiring, but we're expanding like crazy and making money while we do it. I think we've been profitable each of the last 13 or 14 quarters.

People can crack jokes all they want about pay, union, or whatever (not saying you were startchkr), but we have a great group of pilots here making a nice living who will be making a much nicer living soon.

Nah, i definately wasn't trying to crack any jokes or anything, just wondering why all the planes were there. I can't recall what days of the week i flew in there, but it very well could have been a tuesday or saturday...and i think most of my flights were evening flights which might also be a reason as another poster said.

Thanks for the info though guys...like i said i was just always wondering why they were there and not out flying.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back