Allegiant starting interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Reelbigfish

I just got the call this evening for an interview. I am really excited!

Reelbigfish said:
I just got the call this evening for an interview. I am really excited!

What are the pilot bases again - LAS and Sanford? Any other bases? Can newhires choose between either base or would you be assigned initially?

johnsonrod said:
What are the pilot bases again - LAS and Sanford? Any other bases? Can newhires choose between either base or would you be assigned initially?

Pick from whats open, this time around most likely SFB. Also track-charter bases in RNO and IFP, but most likely no openings there. Plan a very short time between notification of hiring and class start date, sometimes as little as 3 days...

Do you guys have to buy your own drinks? LOL Kidding.

I was just reading all the posts about that. What a joke! I use to work there and I never had to buy a drink.

Good luck with the IPO. I think it's going to work out well for you guys.

Fun place to work!!

See ya!

Thanks for the info AirBP. If all goes well, is there a particular crashpad or somewhere that Allegiant guys stay during training? Any additional info would be greatly appreciated!

When is your interview?

The 3 day notice kinda sucks, should I put in my 2 weeks notice when I get the call for the interview?

UEJ500 said:
When is your interview?

The 3 day notice kinda sucks, should I put in my 2 weeks notice when I get the call for the interview?

NO!!!!

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. If you have to leave on short notice, do it. If your present employer was going to fold, do you think they would give you two weeks notice? If the job offer doesn't happen, for whatever reason, now you are unemployed. Believe it or not, its a lot easier to get a job when you have a job.

UEJ500 said:

A little cocky, aren't ya? If you get an interview, tell the CP that you've already put in your notice and you expect an immediate class date..

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back