• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Links to AAY expanded service

Subject: Allegiant Air in the News

Boston Globe, United States - 1 hour ago
PORTSMOUTH, NH --Low-cost airline Allegiant Air is beginning non-stop flights between Pease International Airport and Orlando, Fla. The service begins Oct. ...

Airline Announces New Service At Pease
WMUR Channel.com, NH - 6 hours ago
PORTSMOUTH, NH -- Low-cost airline Allegiant Air is beginning nonstop flights between New Hampshire's Pease International Airport and Orlando, Florida. ...

Allegiant Air to Double Flights in South Bend
Inside INdiana Business (press release), IN - Aug 24, 2005
Allegiant Air says due to strong demand it will double flights from South Bend Regional Airport to Las Vegas. The low-cost airline ...

New Florida service from Stewart begins in October; Vegas could be ...
Mid-Hudson News, NY - Aug 24, 2005
Other airlines have come and gone with service from Stewart Airport at Newburgh to Florida destinations. Las Vegas-based Allegiant ...

Allegiant Air to be Stewart's newest
Times Herald-Record, NY - Aug 24, 2005
By Tim Logan. Those were the words airport and local officials used yesterday to introduce Allegiant Air, Stewart Airport's newest low-cost carrier. ...

Allegiant Air brings Florida service to northeast with flights ...
Mid-Hudson News, NY - Aug 23, 2005
Other airlines have come and gone with service from Stewart Airport at Newburgh to Florida destinations. Las Vegas-based Allegiant ...

Stewart Airport plans to add new service
WSTM-TV, NY - Aug 23, 2005
NEW WINDSOR, NY Stewart International Airport in the Hudson Valley plans to announce a new airline service today. The Poughkeepsie ...

Stewart introducing new service to Florida
Times Herald-Record, NY - Aug 22, 2005
By Tim Logan. Two sources close to the situation say the airline will be Allegiant Air, a Las Vegas-based discounter that's been ...

New airline coming to Stewart
Poughkeepsie Journal, NY - Aug 22, 2005
By Craig Wolf. All signs are that it's Allegiant Air, a Las Vegas-based low-fare carrier that will serve Orlando-Sanford International

Hey, Jeff, hows it hanging!!?

Heard MKE and Tunica MS for Apple, probably as a TDY for the LAS crews or anybody lucky enough to be jr. We're dropping SPS, just announced, not enough bookings. Enjoy SFB for me will you, I never liked the jungle much...
Brian

MKE will be for Apple, but Tunica is going to be for Harrah's. (at least that's what MD said)

Plenty of people are looking forward to both, so I don't think anyone who doesn't want to be there will be going.

28 more new hires this year not including the 11 that just started.

TDY is good

B

I flew the Apple TDY out of STL. The hotel is covered, no commuter car needed and per diem 24/7 with some high time months with heavy crew. MX has a car you can borrow to run to the store, etc.

The JS should be easier ti MKE with the agreements. I am going to hang in SFB, but MV is going to MKE for the duration.

Thanks for all the nice work in LAS!

JH

Theres no posting for First Officers on the website...are you guys still accepting resumes..and what do ya got to do to get hired???

Hey Jeff,

I'm real interested in Allegiant and was wondering if you had any more info on commuting, i.e. how many days do you actually have at home/what airline you commute on? Also, if you get based in LAS initially can a pilot transfer bases when seniority holds it? I live on Long Island, NY and i'm strongly considering sending my resume' to you guys. Unfortunately I don't know anyone from within, what chances does a guy with no internal recs have?
Sorry for all the questions but you seemed like the guy to ask since you commute from the NE. Any info you have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff (thats not a typo, my name is also Jeff and I worked for Eagle) Indy Air too until their demise..

Mikey "D":smash:

Latest resources

Back