• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant Pay Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now that we have established that Allegiant has a great schedule for those that value family life.
...How is the health insurance for spouse and kid(s).
Does the company pay it all? If not, how much is it?

Reno is very senior and there are pilots waiting to be based there. I would say it will be nearly impossible to hold any time soon as a new hire.

Health benefits are additional thru Aetna, typical rates. I am single no dependents and I think it is $100 or so a month. They also have vision, dental, etc.

PIE Senority

PIE is very junior, however it is also very new. It started in late Nov. The problem with our airline is that just like many airlines we open and close bases with little or no warning. We had a DEN base that closed right before I was hired, they then opened up SFB.
I have been told the flying out of PIE has been fruitful with good load factor etc. Just keep in mind that our management changes it's mind a lot. They do whatever they think can make them $. Which is why I still have a job so I don't mind!!
A few months ago they were going to grow SFB to almost the size of LAS. Now it looks like SFB will grow a little along with LAS and PIE. They used to talk about a base in RFD a lot, now that idea is pretty much off the table. They aso have been talking about a CUN base again. To be sure I would say LAS is always going to be a large base, other than that I would not hold your breath
icon11.gif

GP

Latest resources

Back