• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant Interview gouge?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Word is that the class has been pushed back a week. Dates should be firmed up this week and calls going out shortly afterwards.

Are they still hiring into the MD80 or have they started some Airbus classes yet? How many Airbus aircraft expected to arrive over the next year or so? I thought I read that IWA and SFB were the first recipients.

Are they still hiring into the MD80 or have they started some Airbus classes yet? How many Airbus aircraft expected to arrive over the next year or so? I thought I read that IWA and SFB were the first recipients.

All classes are still planned as MD80. But so far 3 of the current 80 NHs have bid and been awarded PIE Airbus. And with the latest AB bid, more NHs may end up going to it from that class. On the FO side the Bus in FL is going very jr. Last few in SFB have been JA to it as far as I know. The plan for this year is 3 A319s in IWA and the 7 A320s go to FL. Haven't heard the split, but word going around was 4 to SFB and 3 to PIE.

If you plan on coming to Allegiant, expect to be in Florida for three years, and once you do get west coast based, be prepared to be TDY'd for 6-8 months out of the year.

Latest resources

Back