• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant Interview gouge?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, if you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space!!!! :nuts:

I don't really think its considered trash talking if its backed up with facts! Let's face it, its no big secret that Allegiant has been known to have some MX issues from time to time. Its reported in the media every couple of weeks.

When you are being interviewed why don't you bring up a few of the many issues that you are on here talking about? That will go over really good.

If you think he's actually going to an interview I've got a bridge to sell you.

When you are being interviewed why don't you bring up a few of the many issues that you are on here talking about? That will go over really good.

OK, I'll make sure to print off the weekly news articles to back up my information! Facts are facts even if you don't want to acknowledge them! :bomb:

Chuckles, start another thread this one is dead. Meanwhile I'll be putting you on my ignore list.

Only a TOOL like you would even know what an "ignore list" is! By the way, you look good in that new allegiant commercial! How did you ever land that gig? :p

Last edited:
Hey, when did you guys open up Oakland? Airbus or Maddog? What routes? When is the hiring window going to open?

Thanks.

Hey, when did you guys open up Oakland? Airbus or Maddog? What routes? When is the hiring window going to open?

Thanks.

Interviews going on now.

Oakland only has 3 captains and 2 FOs.

Forget about the West Coast for at least a year or two after you get hired. Keep in mind schedules are 10 days off a month on reserve with Tuesdays and Saturdays off. Uncommutable. You must move to Florida if hired.

Latest resources

Back