• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant hiring???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For what it's worth Allegiant had an add on Bizjetjobs.com for FO's today. Good luck all.

Thanks for the heads up, encouraging that there may me more interviews.

I feel bad for the people working there. I know a person that was just hired in the past couple weeks. Funny thing is he was kicked out of one interview after it was discovered he pencil whipped his logbook. Went to the next company and was fired in ground school for cheating. Some how gets a job with Allegiant?? I would love to know how that happened he has was less hours than the people that have posted on here and has no turbine PIC. Unless he just made some of that up also..

Makes me wonder what the interview or the background check is like. If they even have one.

I feel bad for the people working there. I know a person that was just hired in the past couple weeks. Funny thing is he was kicked out of one interview after it was discovered he pencil whipped his logbook. Went to the next company and was fired in ground school for cheating. Some how gets a job with Allegiant?? I would love to know how that happened he has was less hours than the people that have posted on here and has no turbine PIC. Unless he just made some of that up also..

Makes me wonder what the interview or the background check is like. If they even have one.

I wonder how you can be a certified airman when you can't even write a coherent paragraph............

Or tell the difference between a 737 and a 757.

Am I supposed to have a picture of the airplane I fly? Is that a rule? Did you slip through the cracks also. Is that why you take it so personally. I am just trying to warn the captains that are actually qualified to fly what kind of person will be sitting next to them.

Then again I guess that is why you top out at regional F/O pay.

The truth hurts?? I am just telling you what kind of people must be getting hired.

Then do us a favor and name the offender. Please feel free to message me with that info if you like. Otherwise, why bother coming on here with that story?

"Then again I guess that is why you top out at regional F/O pay."

Sight your source please for the above statement? My guess is you don't fly a 737, as you suggest, maybe you have a 737 type and are working on interview number 3 at SWA. Sounds like sour grapes because the joker you mentioned got your class date!

More to your point about the trash AAY hires. It's not so much an interview as a big game of Simon Says! Last one standing get's the class date...but then you knew that already!

If you know who this is that let some Allegiant folks know. You can't say something like this and not man up!!

I'm willing to bet this never actually happened. He's just trying to start trouble because he's a miserable, unhappy loser. Every interviewee was an internal recommendation. Odds of them being liars is very slim.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back