Allegiant hiring???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dillfer

Anybody know if Allegiant is currently hiring? If not, when they might start again? Didn't think that anybody was hiring right now. But heard that Allegiant was. Went to there website and it doesn't look like they are, but thought that I would ask, just in case.

Just had a friend recieve an interview invite. Has an internal rec that has been in the pile since last fall. As far as I have heard everyone recieving invites have had stuff in since at least the beginning of the year and all have had their resumes walked in. Hope that helps, maybe others have more info.

All is good info. Doesnt look like you can apply on there website. Gonna have to make some friends I guess.

All is good info. Doesnt look like you can apply on there website. Gonna have to make some friends I guess.

If all 280 pilots submitted at least one friend's resume, Allegiant would have 280 on file. Possibly 2 classes of 10 this year. It is kind of like winning a lottery to get hired at Allegiant right now.....if you want to call working at Allegiant like winning the lottery.

I just want to point out that Allegient is the only airline I can remember to do a stock buyback.

There is something to be said for job security in the name of profitability.

Latest resources

Back