• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant Hiring Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is the 2 year upgrade still true? I knew quite a few guys who went there from CJC about 2 years ago...I wonder if they are in the left seat yet?

ID

Very doubtful. I've been here over a year and am still almost 70 pilots down the list from upgrade. Figure about 20+ upgrades per year at the current growth rate, and I can count on at least a 3 year upgrade. It might even take 4 years if they don't grow much.

We're obviously gonna have to work on our pay scale negotiations next year. Remaining profitable during the most difficult year ever is definitely worthy of a nice pay raise. Still, it is a nice place to work.

Last edited:
Your a sucker if you interview with these low life bottom dwellers.

They are the classic example of pilots flying for food.

Dont even think about it. This is an assault on our livelihoods. Have some dignity....

This is very easy to say because you have a flying job right now right?

So unemployment is the better option for me right now?

Plz grow TFU, some us have families to to worry

about!

Sweet!! Godd luck man..hopefully I will get an interview soon

Sorry, Dart. I think he means the hiring calls are going out for those already interviewed in Nov/Dec for the January class. No plans for more interviews anytime soon is what I hear, some of our aircraft deliveries have been significantly delayed.

So....after all of that.... Anyone have a clue how hard it would be commute? I live near the BLI base, but doubt I would be awarded it. Does the schedule have enough flexibility?

It really seems like the interview itself and how the person comes off is what the hiring decision is based off of. I have friends who were internally reccomended, one from ATA (12 years there) and one from a regional (8 years there) both with thousands of hours of PIC turbine time and tons of airline experience. Neither was hired. I recently met a guy who WAS in one of those classes (and don't get me wrong, he seemed like a good guy and a competant pilot) but he came from a small 1900 operator and had only been there for a short time.. I also know of a couple T-prop freight dogs who got the call who were flying single pilot prior.. But ALSO heard there are a few Aloha guys in the classes too..

so..

Anyhow, bottom line... Maybe the resume and internal recs will get you an interview, but once you're in the door for the interview, it's all up to you..

Anyhow, bottom line... Maybe the resume and internal recs will get you an interview, but once you're in the door for the interview, it's all up to you..

How else should it be? Should you get an automatic invite to class if you have thousands of hours of 121 turbine even though you don't interview well?

The internal rec gets you in the door... Once in the door, it's up to you to shine.

Latest resources

Back