Allegiant Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Thomas39

Does anyone have any information about Allegiant Air and their hiring porjections for 2006? I am a furloughed NWA pilot looking to salvage my career. Any info would be appreciated.

Yes they are hiring and I hear it's very competitive. But I also hear they are not the place to work at. Pay is on par with the regionals. Pilots are treated badly, and the senior pilots are real di*ks as a result of the abuse they've endured for staying at allegiant. Upside, you can have good upgrade times and back to base every day, not good for commuters. But hey, Vegas or Orlando is not a bad place to live. Also ask this at airlinepilotcentral.com major airline forum. There's some Allegiant guys hanging around there.

Last edited:
It really sucks a$$ here. I hate working every Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. The commute is bad, there are only ten flights a day from where I live to LAS. If you live in crew base it blows being home at night with your wife and kids.

Seriously, its not a bad place to work we have our problems like every other airline. We should be hiring by late summer or fall. I commute and it works ok hopefully I should be living in base soon.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
SaabStory, you've got to be kidding. Not only did you have nothing to add to the forum but you had the will to correct a mistake. Two match taime on your hadns sier.

Latest resources

Back