• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks a lot guys. I was asking if anyone had info about Allegiant. Instead, once again, this forum has turned into a place for pilots to have a pissing contest over petty crap.

CX880 said:
SaabStory, you've got to be kidding. Not only did you have nothing to add to the forum but you had the will to correct a mistake. Two match taime on your hadns sier.

CX880,

Should't you be out soloing or something. Go build some more single engine time and maybe, just maybe, an airline like Allegiant will hire you 10 years from now.

ps. everything you said about Allegiant is WRONG, Chump.

Thomas39,

I'm furloughed from AA and work for Allegiant now. It's really not a bad place to hang around for awhile. The pay is not all that good but it's better than swinging gear for some 23 year old regional pilot for the next 3 years. You can upgrade pretty quick here if the growth plans continue. Good luck.

Last edited:
Thomas39 said:
Thanks a lot guys. I was asking if anyone had info about Allegiant. Instead, once again, this forum has turned into a place for pilots to have a pissing contest over petty crap.

This is why I hardly ever visit this site anymore, too many idiot wannabes, not enough real pilots.
Thomas, please do a search here and you will find a number of threads describing the requirments (which you would certainly meet!)and QOL. In brief, it's up to you what you make of it. Skeds not great for commuters, in base is great, pay is weak but with the industry pay scales continuing to decline we'll soon be on par with UAL, NWA and DAL. Plus, we pay more than un-employment, and our management is actually fairly intelligent and pro-active at fixing problems. Captains are considered Director level management, so the only time you get hasseled is if you are a complete F#$%nut. New hire class (or 2) coming up in late fall-ish, email your resume to the chief pilot, see allegiantair.com for more info. Good luck!
Brian

AirBP & Kjokmo,

Thanks for the info about Allegiant. I have sent a complete application and my resume to the company via fax and hard copy via Fedex. Hopefully I will get a call later this summer.

your wrong saab story..it's "pile-its"

Latest resources

Back