• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

allegiant air J/S

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
good luck. i bet some of them passengers are "interesting", and first timers to say the least. make southwest or airtran passengers look like dignitaries.

Our passengers may be interesting, but they've led to MANY continuous quarters of profitability. Can you say the same about your dignitaries? ;)

I've heard more interesting passenger stories over AIRINC from the Delta's, American's, and Southwest's out there than our flights. I should take notes and write a book one day...:laugh:

Our passengers may be interesting, but they've led to MANY continuous quarters of profitability. Can you say the same about your dignitaries? ;)

Allegiant pays their employees(including the pilots) peanuts. That's the problem with the industry, we have too many that are willing to fly jets for almost nothing.

Allegiant pays their employees(including the pilots) peanuts. That's the problem with the industry, we have too many that are willing to fly jets for almost nothing.

You're right. I'm very ashamed to work here. That's why we've stopped posting our quarterly earnings on this board because we can't take the ridicule anymore. ;)

I've heard more interesting passenger stories over AIRINC from the Delta's, American's, and Southwest's out there than our flights. I should take notes and write a book one day...:laugh:

At least we didn't kill Billy Mays! He was on my flight the week before his incident!

Why are you being a d1ck? I have heard nothing but good about Allegiant and am looking at Jump seating on them.

Why are you being a d1ck? I have heard nothing but good about Allegiant and am looking at Jump seating on them.

Easy big fella!!! I like to see these pilots at Allegiant share in their company's success with better wages and work rules. 5th MD-80 Captain's pay is at $107.00/hour and $59.00 for a FO. A little on the low side, don't you think? Allegiant has great people who are excellent and professional aviators. They deserve to be compensated better.

An active ALPA drive is under way at Allegiant, and it seems that a large group of pilots are supportive. I think we should all show them our support so they can get an enforceable contract and the protection that unionization provides.

An active ALPA drive is under way at Allegiant, and it seems that a large group of pilots are supportive. I think we should all show them our support so they can get an enforceable contract and the protection that unionization provides.

geez I can't wait. (sarcasm)

Active for about 25-30 people these days. Only 3 showed up at a recent roadshow.

Pending ratification, our much deserved raise goes into effect May 1st and brings us in line with the industry. Our advisory group did in 3 months what your company (with ALPA) hasn't been able to do in how long?

I realize with that 40+ million pay out ALPA is about to give the UAL pilots, they need our dues money, but I think we'll pass this time around.

Latest resources

Back