allegiant air J/S

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You cannot reserve the J/S.

Go to the gate and ask for the J/S. You can occupy any open seat, 4th FA J/S, or the flight deck jump for those in CASS. It'll be a very rare occasion if we can't get you on.

alpa jumpseat website

http://jumpseat.alpa.org/

Then, click on "Airline Jumpseat Procedures"

You can get information about most carriers from this website including AAY. Your F/As may ride as jumpseaters in the cabin with their valid ID. No need to use the bass bureau in this case.

If you have any other questions, just contact your Jumpseat Chairman (JSC).

Enjoy the ride,

Jeff

good luck. i bet some of them passengers are "interesting", and first timers to say the least. make southwest or airtran passengers look like dignitaries.

good luck. i bet some of them passengers are "interesting", and first timers to say the least. make southwest or airtran passengers look like dignitaries.

Ha we will see. and as I say for SWA there money is just as green as anyone else :)

HaHA I got a kick out of this, like the pax on the majors are real high rollers.

Be sure to show up early and check in at the ticket counter at the smaller stations. I almost got left behind in Fargo since I went straight to the gate and they didn't have what they needed there.

Cheers,
Scott

I jumseated on Allegiant out of Sanford a couple times last summer. The folks there could not have been more pleasant. They let me pre-board and offered me anything I wanted from the Kitchen. The Captain even offered to have my parking receipt validated. They are a great bunch over there. I hope I can repay the favor sometime.

Latest resources

Back