Allegheny Furloughs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ALGFLYR

It's official. The first 13 pilots at ALG have been let go. The sad part is that they were TERMINATED. Not Furloughed. They have NO recall rights.

Was it the last class that was hired in? I had a friend that went there in Feb, just hoping he is not in the foodstamp line. Was this the first of a lot more to be terminated?

Thanks!

-Seabass

Was it the last class that was hired in? I had a friend that went there in Feb, just hoping he is not in the foodstamp line. Was this the first of a lot more to be terminated?

Thanks!

-Seabass

SeaBass-

From what I've read, a total of 49 pilot will be TERMINATED by July. More to come by the end of the year. Looks like I'll have the 4th of July off.

pappy

Fellows brother and sisters and ALG and PDT:

Guys, this sucks. PSA hasen't annouced anything but I'm sure we will be in the same foodline with you. Good luck guys.

I'm not positive about this, but apparently if ALG has nobody on furlough the mainline guys coming in "officially" wont be the scabs that they are trying to be.

FR8, good point. I had not thought of that angle. Just when I thought US Airways was going to get there **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** together they start this with the WO's. Man this is about to get ugly. -Bean

It's amazing that Airways would stoop that low in its attempt to keep its proverbial whale of a self afloat. Best of luck to all that have gotten/are about to get the shaft in these unfortunate times!

Latest resources

Back