• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

All you Mesa bashers... beware!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What I find incredible is that the FAA would grant any certificate to anyone that was thrown out of Wall Street. If you get thrown out by those sheisters you have to be exceedingly crooked...

as he continues to prove.

What I find incredible is that the FAA would grant any certificate to anyone that was thrown out of Wall Street. If you get thrown out by those sheisters you have to be exceedingly crooked...

as he continues to prove.

great movie you all need to watch "smartest men in the room" about the ENRON scandal. They wiped out 20 years of earnings in just a few days. Its insane!

Whay happens if JO wins this lawsuit? Is the judge gonna force this guy to report for a Mesa class the next Monday and stay with the company for five years? :smash:

Naw, that would most certainly qualify as "cruel and unusual punishment." :)

I just sent $250 via PAY PAL. it took me like two minutes.

I have been in this business long enough to see thousands of Mesa bashers but never have I seen one put his money where his mouth is.

Everybody here should SEND THIS DUDE SOME MONEY even if its only $5 bucks. Lawsuits are not cheap to defend.

If everybody on flightinfo sent this pilot $5 he could probably become a major PITA for JO and Mesa with a rock solid defense and even file a harassment countersuit.

Motions and dismisals and countersuits are not cheap to do. We should all teach Mesa a lesson to not pick on pilots anymore by helping this guy out with what he needs the most right now SOME COLD HARD CASH.

OB-CPO thanks bra! You too good. If everybody gave like you Johnny O would be in serious trouble.

Whay happens if JO wins this lawsuit? Is the judge gonna force this guy to report for a Mesa class the next Monday and stay with the company for five years? :smash:

Naw, that would most certainly qualify as "cruel and unusual punishment." :)

Nooo! Anything but that!

I would start caving in if threatened with that! I sure hope Johnny O don't read FI or he might get a clue and REALLY start to threaten me! O the horror! :eek:

OB-CPO thanks bra! You too good. If everybody gave like you Johnny O would be in serious trouble.

I started a new thread. save the pilot, save the world

I hope everybody gets it.

You should file for change of venue to California where anti-SLAPP laws are strong and put the burden of proof on Mesa, and also where Johnny O keeps a residence in Santa Monica.

Go get im! I Gotta go to work now. Catch up with you later.

http://pacific.bizjournals.com/pacific/stories/2007/06/18/daily54.html

Mesa lawsuit against pilot goes to court

Pacific Business News (Honolulu) - 10:31 AM HAST Thursday, June 21, 2007

Mesa Air Group's lawsuit against Mike Uslan, a former Mesa pilot now flying for Aloha Airlines, is scheduled for a hearing Monday in U.S. District Court in Phoenix. Mesa operates the go! interisland air service.

The lawsuit, filed in Arizona in January, alleges that Uslan participated in a Web site -- www.dontflygo.com -- that Mesa claims is misleading, violates its trademark over the use of "metatags" and makes defamatory statements against the airline and its CEO, Jonathan Ornstein. Mesa, which operates the interisland airline go! in Hawaii, seeks an injunction to remove the site and to identify its authors.

In a motion to dismiss the lawsuit, filed March 14, Jeffrey Miller, Uslan's attorney, argued that Mesa filed the lawsuit in Arizona to make it expensive and inconvenient for Uslan to defend himself and to intimidate people from speaking out against Mesa's business practices in Hawaii.

Mesa's attorney, David Rogers of Phoenix-based Squire Sanders, did not respond to PBN's request for comment.

Chad Blair

Latest resources

Back