• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

All you Mesa bashers... beware!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Again, Ornstein is a little b!tch. What a ********************!ing crybaby.

The fact remains the drivers lugnuts were indeed loosened and an accident DID occur.

Does this person have aftermarket Wheels on his/her truck? If they do, go to any goodyear or tire store and read the disclamer. It states do not overtighten lugnuts on aluminum wheels and have them re-torqued periodically as they tend to loosen up on their own. I know because I had American Racing wheels on my old truck and would have my lugs re-torqued every oil check to prevent that from happening!

I am not a black helicopter type, I am glad that the person was ok, not harmed or put "to their death". This whole ordeal (Go vs. the state of Hawaii )(that would be a great celebrity death match by the way...5 bucks on MU to win!)has blown way out of proportion.

MU, give me a call I would like to chat about all of this! PM me if you dont have my number anymore!

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/02-28-2007/0004536788&EDATE=

January was the eighth month of operation for Mesa's independent Hawaii
division go! which recorded an overall completion factor of 100% and on
time arrival rate of 96.3%. go!'s operations generated 12.9 million
available seat miles, 7.6 million revenue passenger miles and 53,208
passenger enplanements, resulting in a load factor of 58.4%.

So they're doing a great job flying no one around. Seems easy when all of your planes average half full to get our on time. No lines, so muss or fuss.

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/02-28-2007/0004536788&EDATE=

January was the eighth month of operation for Mesa's independent Hawaii
division go! which recorded an overall completion factor of 100% and on
time arrival rate of 96.3%. go!'s operations generated 12.9 million
available seat miles, 7.6 million revenue passenger miles and 53,208
passenger enplanements, resulting in a load factor of 58.4%.

58% when is somebody going to pull the plug on that dismal failure

I can tell you this. This will further hurt Go's reputation in Hawaii. The people over here don't take to kindly to things like this. Life on an island is different and Go has failed miserably at fitting into the community. They are not very well liked over here. Hence the 58% load factor on 4 50 seat RJ's.

Good for MU fighting back. JO probably expected him to cave just like Holly Hegeman. Johnny O is too used to picking on girls. Now he has a real fight on his hands.

Latest resources

Back