• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

All you Mesa bashers... beware!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know, I hadn't visited your dontflygo.com website for months. I can see why they must hate it . . . although still obviously agenda driven, it's much more professional looking than the self-stroking circle-jerk it was when it started.

While not commenting on whether or not any of it is actually factual, it certainly appears more "truthy" than in the past, and that's probably what inspired the lawsuit.

Last edited:
. . . although still obviously agenda driven, it's much more professional looking than the self-stroking circle-jerk it was when it started.

You're sort of the master of the back-handed compliment, aren't you?

Last edited:
They seem to back their claims with various news releases...

I don't know how any corporation can sue an entity for compiling bad press about it and putting it all together on one website.

The lugnut thing happened to a HERO member, and that member asked for any information regarding the ordeal. It was not a threat against any mag pilot.

OJ sucks.

Doesn't the plaintiff have to prove "harm"?

Yikes! I think that makes me John Doe XX!

Yup. Busted. (I'm not going to say anything (else) bad about Mesa until I can be John Doe XXX, which is, oddly enough, my nom de guerre for my acting job.)

Well, I think it's a bunch of cripe . . .

EXCEPT for the part about some sort of threat to take the lugnuts out of a Mesa employee's car? WTF is that all about? That was pretty stupid, if true.

The fact remains the drivers lugnuts were indeed loosened and an accident DID occur.

A criminal tampering police report was filed AFTER the officer left the scene. His Seargent demanded he return immediately and file the report because in his words "lugnuts don't come off by themselves"!

The lugnuts came off the day after this now famous JO quote was made; the "lets make it to the death" one right below in my QUOTE box.

The driver was lucky the wheel came off under 20 MPH and nobody else was hurt. 30 seconds later & he would have been accelerating to freeway speeds. It might have been to the death right then and there! He drives a lifted 4x4.

Last edited:
I just read the lawsuit and I find the whole metatag thing fascinating.

Mesa just seems pissed that dontflygo has pagerank. Didnt mesa do the same thing to Hawaiian last year? Didnt mesa put the words "Hawaiian Airlines" in the go! website more than Hawaiian had it in their website?

Mark my words. Thats the big story here. Mesa is BEYOND stupid here. Wait until a savvy reporter gets a hold of this one.

I also find this hilarious. Mesa claims Uslan and dontflygo are

“impugning the honesty, integrity, and business reputation of Mesa Airlines”

and

“harming Mesa Airlines’ reputation in such a way as to lower Mesa Airlines’ in the estimation of the community with customers and potential customers, with stock holders and potential stockholders, and may make it difficult for Mesa to attract or retain employees”.

Latest resources

Back