• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

All Airline Pilots MUST READ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can't we all just get along...because I can gauron**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**tee you both work for the same company and both of you happen to be in the same airplane together and, last but not least, you are going to fly together as well.

What happened?

Two things.

I called my Senators to tell them I support their bill.

How did you go from being a Hornet guy to a Union B#$ch

Hog

Union B*&ch. I like that!

You major airline guys are just 'too good' for us scummy 'fractionals', so stay away.

Our lives don't revolve bashing managemant all day and whining that we can't afford the second yacht or our third house. Whine, whine, whine.

We actually like our jobs! What? I know, unheard of!!

People like you need a life OUTSIDE of your job!

FIGHTS ON!

Sorry, but I won't be taking your bait. A good fight requires a worthy opponent and unfortunately you don't pass the litmus test. And why so bitter? I've said nothing about "major airline guys" being "too good," those are your words. Apparently you're easily intimidated.

Oh, and one more thing, try not to let your jealousy show in such a public forum...it's demeaning.

F-18-FDX,

You make a rather incendiary, opinionated, and decidedly irrelevant post about a very divisive issue that doesn't even concern all "Fractionals" and then you take the holier-than-thou position when some of the monkeys throw the poop back at you.

Regardless of our individual positions on the "issue" that you've presented, unions, or the government, you're a spammer and a troll, and you deserve any grief you get.

You should have followed your first instinct, which you described at the end of your first letter. In short, we don't care how strongly you feel about something; if we want to read about it, we'll look in the appropriate place.

The egotism you display through your intention to educate us all about this "important matter" is shining through nicely.

Last edited:
I made my point, and then responded to shots in my direction. If you can't handle it, don't play. But for God's sake, have some foresight, it's not about the Fractionals. If you are shortsighted enough to think this issue will never affect you, you deserve whatever comes (or doesn't come) your way.

As I write this, the quote, "never argue with an idiot" comes to mind, so instead of wasting any more of my time with the select few of you on this thread, I think I'll stick to the other boards where I can correspond with intelligent life. See ya.

"As I write this, the quote, "never argue with an idiot" comes to mind, so instead of wasting any more of my time with the select few of you on this thread, I think I'll stick to the other boards where I can correspond with intelligent life. See ya."

Bye, and don't let the door hit you in the a**!

Never argue with an idiot.

You may think you've made your point, F18, but you missed the point. (namely, take your lecturing to the appropriate forum.) You didn't even make your point, really, because of its irrelevancy to this forum.

Meanwhile, by your inability to see where you're wrong, and by engaging in petty side-squabbles, you've added credence to my hypothesis that you're both an egotist and an idiot, as well as an uneducated quasi-political blowhard.

I (and many of the other participants on this board) are quite capable of "handling it", as you say. But the point is moot: you're leaving, so we won't have to argue with the idiot any more.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back