• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

All 50

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
34 states, 1 U.S. territory, 5 Canadian Provinces, 3 Foreign Countries. I think that I've flown through all but about 5 or 6 of the states.

Last edited:
501261 said:
47, CONGRATS. What are you missing? Let's see, with the Falcon Alaska and Hawaii aren't an issue so its got to some of those small states.... Mmmn could it be West Virginia, New Hampshire and Vermont?

Hawaii, Deleware and Oregon... but I have to check Vermont.. but I am 95% sure I've been there...

So far I have only missed one state. Before you ask it's (drum roll) RI. and 27 countries in nothing bigger than a Lear 35. And i am still counting.

Hey, didn't Rocky Dennis do that in the movie "mask"?

I didn't realize he was a corporate guy!

I have had the priviledge to visit 49 states and probably 15-20 foreign countries. I didn't want to start counting right now, but thinking back on it it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a map with all the cities you ever landed in marked with an X.

Hawaii is the only one I am missing a a crewmember, although I don't think i am doing too bad in a LR24

M

43 States (missed most of the Pacific NW so far) and 7 foreign countries. It's wierd that as an East Coast guy I have yet to make it to Maine. I'm sure they're upset about that too.......

Merry X-mas all!!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back