All 50

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Consigliere
So I was sitting at an FBO the other day, bored to tears, doing the usual corporate pilot wait-a-thon. The FBO also ran a charter operation and there was a wall map of the US with little pins of everywhere they have flown into on it.

Well in my boredom I was dreaming back on all those places I've flown into and came to the conclusion that I'm only 2 states away from flying into all 50. Vermont and Delaware (Delaware is actually funny because our airplanes are registered there!).

So how many states have you flown (as a required crewmember) into?

Merry Christmas

Hanging out at Business Jet Center in DAL, doing yet again the corporate wait-a-thon (by the way, I like that . . . I think I will steal it) I am a bit supprised, I thought I was doing a little better than this: 30 and 11 foreign countries. I do get to add two more states and one more country in January though. Just another airport right? Interesting thread though, I think I will be a dorky corporate pilot and get a map of the us and put pins all over it. On the other hand, maybe I won't. Thanks for the mamory jog, it was kind of fun!

Kevin

ive flown into 34 states for the two companies ive flown for

3 foreign's

Mexico
Bahaamas
Canada

Falcon Capt said:
47 States

47, CONGRATS. What are you missing? Let's see, with the Falcon Alaska and Hawaii aren't an issue so its got to some of those small states.... Mmmn could it be West Virginia, New Hampshire and Vermont?

Last edited:
Dang. Only 33 states and 3 Canadian provinces. I'm gonna have to bid some more exotic lines - but I'm not bidding Fargo until June.

Latest resources

Back