Alaska vs. Netjets vs. NWA recall????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
xjhawk

I agree with u... I will bet that a lot of these commuter guys that are laughing now would probably end up at NWA... I flew at Eagle. I know what it is like at the commuters. They are all the same. NWA is not the best choice right now, but one thing is for sure... I rather take the current NWA working conditions than ANY commuter job out there... By far....

My advice to the all-knowing out there. SAVE A THIRD OF YOUR INCOME, DO NOT MOVE OUT OF THAT LITTLE FO HOUSE, STAY MARRIED, DON'T BUY THE LEXUS, DON'T BUY THE BOAT... Life turns 180 deg in a split second. I am living it. My beautiful family is the best thing I've got and I am enjoying them more than ever.

PEACE.........

Bazelbob,

always....assuming they ever let me touch an airplane again.

Mookie

Congrats Baja, I wish you the best.

Jokingly, what irony would it be if AK merges with NWA.

And, oh, I would take the mistress - the chic at the Car Wash will just become too needy...

Jokingly, what irony would it be if AK merges with NWA.
And, oh, I would take the mistress - the chic at the Car Wash will just become too needy...

I had thought that exact question. I think the only way I get hosed is if they didn't merge by DOH. Maybe worst case scenario would be loosing a few hundred numbers out of a 7500 total...Not to bad. But I will gain NO MORE COMMUTES!!! Not to mention North South flying and a Lot of Mexico!

As for the mistress....please PM me her info as I haven't met her yet; Also please include a picture and I'll see if I'll put her on the speed dial ;)

Baja.

Latest resources

Back