• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
this is my opinion......

1----------- Alaska
2----------- NetJets
3----------- Alaska
4----------- Starbucks
5----------- Jackinthebox
6----------- Become a bum (I've heard this pays OK)
7----------- Northwest

Congrats

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!! Congrats not just on Alaska, but not having to return to NWA. Twice as nice.:beer:

this is my opinion......
6----------- Become a bum (I've heard this pays OK)
7----------- Northwest

Here in Diego, bums make close to $13/hr standing on the corner begging. Not bad eh?

Thanks all for the great words - I can say with all honesty that without the help of FI and PPW I couldn't have made the contacts for the up to date info I recieved from members.

Special thanks to Baze, Clear Right, & Bush pilot.

The show does go on!!

Baja.

Balling BAZE....

that's #5 I think...

have fun ya'll.

Mookie

i find it funny how many of the NWA furloughed guys and gals wil lbe bybassing their recall! How many will take a permanent bypass? Would any take a compass recall? I am assuming that many will not???? I hear its a 20% recall now, or better said, 80% bypass! could this be true? I just wonder who willbe flying NWA/COMPASS planes when this crap sandwich is ready to serve?

Oh, one more thought or statement......it does not look like it will be MEsaba pilots since they are trying to send us off packing.....either by taking planes away or forcing people to find better work.....which is not hard.

What I want to see is that if they dont get back the number of pilots they need, will they advertise somewhere on the net.

"Northwest is HIRING pilot again!!! We are are experiencing growth and are in need of pilots."
HAHA! I'm sure there will be a bit of losers that will be standing in line for those jobs!!!!

Latest resources

Back