• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska questions...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry to hear about the silver bullet issue - ouch... I know a few Alaska 73G pilots and they love it there - although the route system is a bit confined - but slowly expanding (adding Miami and New York from Seattle...). West Coast flying is the best anyway...

FL510GV,

Awesome. The C-17 is by far my favorite transport aircraft. I have seen pictures of the flightdeck - pretty cool: nice EFIS and even a cool stick for the yoke. It looks very spacious up front - nice on those long flights to the Middle East... One of my coolest C-17 memories was watching a pair of C-17s take off IN FORMATION out of Frankfurt, Germany - that was in 1998 when they were brand new to the Air Force - pretty cool watching those take off in formation off of a civilian airport - followed by a Lufthansa A340. Sounds great. So, even if you have to wait a bit for Alaska or EJI (my preference), you'll have an interesting time flying the C-17. Not a bad situation. When do you start training and how long does it normally take?

Cheers

Sounds like you're the guy w/ the good info AK737FO. My buddies mirrored what you said. I guess everythings done for now but the waiting. Keep us posted if you hear anything new. ~Thanx

Latest resources

Back