Alaska Posts all time record 1st quarter profits

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Minimums I belive were 750 Turbine PIC.

They do like internal recs, that being said, there are people that get hired without any internal recs.

Now that you mention it I do remember that was one of the reqs. I think there may have been a min SIC time if you had only 750 PIC. Where as if you had 1000 there was no req of SIC time.

Great news guys. Congratulations.

I heard all the GDL/MEX all-nighters are going to LAX base in June. SEA reserve/OF pilots are tired/fatigued from doing them.

Kind of intersting how all the squabbing and merging is going on in the center and east part of the US while Alaska is silently kicking ass out west.

Nice job.

The LA base needs to get real and start doing the all-nighters out of LAX. If I hear one more LA based pilot say how unsafe they are......Let your boys/girls drop and start doing your job!! The other bases have been doing your work for years!! Oh yes, I am a seattle based reserve pilot. Be-aches!!

Or maybe LAX pilots aren't "company men" and are willing to follow the FARs and call in fatigued.

Please tell me which FAR's are being violated?? Are we not professional enough to be rested for our job! If not then go elsewhere. I am tired of the LA base not pulling their weight.

Kind of intersting how all the squabbing and merging is going on in the center and east part of the US while Alaska is silently kicking ass out west.

Nice job.

Think you spoke to soon, now you got them squabbling with each other...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^See above posts^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Can't we all just get along!

KBB

congrats anyway ALASKA!

Please tell me which FAR's are being violated?? Are we not professional enough to be rested for our job! If not then go elsewhere. I am tired of the LA base not pulling their weight.

Maybe they're all too busy surfing and staying out of the Perpetual 45 degree rainy days. Maybe you should grab a starbucks and drive around gig harbor to chill out.

Latest resources

Back