• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska management verbally announces furloughs for

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
no offense, guys, but if ya'll aren't up for the fight against angle lake, then maybe moving to the private sector is a better move. seriously...ya'll need to stop reading everything that those guys are saying and chill the ******************** out. i use the analogy of the Iraqi information minister when I think about GS....Saying that they are "slaying the infadels" while bombs are going off in the background. the more he talks, the more I laugh. I have on good authority that they have no clue what the numbers are going to be, so it's all conjecture, and ya'll are reacting as if the furlough letters are in hand.

chill out everyone...this is a marathon...not a sprint...and u don't want to burn bridges.

Mookie

Mookie - Agreed. All I'm saying is that Mngmt will try to do anything they can get away with. But as part of the bottom 190, I think we all need an exit plan.

Baja.

Mookie, you're such a zen master. It must be all the outdoor activity you're involved in.

I like the idea of GS being our Comical Ali. :)

But, I agree with G2B. We all definitely need to have some irons in the fire.

totally...have irons in the fire, but you guys have been sounding like the chicks on "The View" lately....:D

mgmnt is doing their job...appease investors and scare the employees... like it or not, and I'm not justifying their behavior, but as much as a bunch of fools as I think those guys are...i'd rather have them then Tilton, Parker, the bozo at Continental...etc. sure Herb would be great, but we don't have him...

Much love....

Mookie

I am lucky...I found my iron(s), skis and a snowboard. See you in all in 17 months. I still love my job here and will when I come back but for now......let it snow,let it snow,let it snow ;)
Hollywood is headn' to Sundance

Dude, that was just low... really low...

totally...have irons in the fire, but you guys have been sounding like the chicks on "The View" lately....:D

mgmnt is doing their job...appease investors and scare the employees... like it or not, and I'm not justifying their behavior, but as much as a bunch of fools as I think those guys are...i'd rather have them then Tilton, Parker, the bozo at Continental...etc. sure Herb would be great, but we don't have him...

Much love....

Mookie

Compared to the CEOs you referred to, I'd rather have you running AAG. :)

Hey, ApM, have fun on your leave. Don't be a stranger, okay? Pick up that phone every once in a while.

Hopefully, in 17 months this place will be worth coming back to. Otherwise, I might have to come down there and apply for one of those lift operator positions.

Looks like I missed the mark. Lines built to 80-85 for October. Good thing we're getting rid of excess pilots...NOT!

Lines are built to 80-85 hours as a courtesy to the VSA crowd.

Just makes it easier for the Kool-Aid drinkers to pick up some overtime.

Looks like I missed the mark. Lines built to 80-85 for October. Good thing we're getting rid of excess pilots...NOT!

Latest resources

Back