• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...not that this pilot group would ever deal this management any aces.

I just wonder if a merger is already being put into motion. With a likely CPA in place for most the State of Alaska flying, it would be a lot easier to manage from Atlanta or Dallas. Perhaps a former "world's biggest airline" wants the title back.

I wouldn't be surprised if a few CEOs (Tilden and Parker, Horton, Andersen, Kelly, or Dunkerly) get together and look at what a combined airline would look like.

I heard that this last bid was the work of the same guy who put out the quickly-retracted memo on report times.

...not that this pilot group would ever deal this management any aces.

I just wonder if a merger is already being put into motion. With a likely CPA in place for most the State of Alaska flying, it would be a lot easier to manage from Atlanta or Dallas. Perhaps a former "world's biggest airline" wants the title back.

I wouldn't be surprised if a few CEOs (Tilden and Parker, Horton, Andersen, Kelly, or Dunkerly) get together and look at what a combined airline would look like.

ding-ding-ding-ding-ding

We finally have a ween-er!!

The goal is to shed the bay area, So Cal, intra AK stuff, get rid of the -400's. That puts them in a position to serve the remaining 120 or so -800/-900's up to Daddy Delta on silver platter, plus all labor contracts signed sealed and delivered!!

My guess is sometime in late 2015 or 2016!!

What memo was that ?? I don't recall

It appeared on the logbook page for a couple of days, then it mysteriously disappeared!! I assume someone started asking questions and they pulled it!! I think they (management) submit the majority of the questions to the logbook, with their canned answers! It's their version of rumor control!!

Does anyone know when the application window is open, I thought it was today, but there isn't any postings.

Latest resources

Back