• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska/Delta? Probably not

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And you guys have Hillary Clinton on the tail and an RNP App in JNU.... And that's about it......

Bye Bye---General Lee

Yeah but we don't have four floors so Hillary and RNP are beneath ya... But that JD Powers Award that RA dreams about every year is in our trophy case. Must really bother you to think that DL is the best around but every year DL comes up short. Must be how your parents felt when you played JV sports all through life. Just never good enough. Oh well there's always the internet. Cya in JNU this summer!!!

Actually, I believe AA's new contract allowed for codesharing with AK and HA specifically. Not sure on the details, perhaps an AA person can chime in. Hawaiian carries more than 50% of all traffic (not sure how much more) in and out of HNL.

We have unlimited code share with Alaska. Can't remember the limitations on Hawaiian off the top of my head.

I think a few pretty new American 777-300er's rolling out of the north alley in Seattle might look pretty good..we control 53% of the traffic in Seattle..me thinks the new largest airline in the world might be a little interested in those folks..also hearing some rumblings about Cathay coming into Seattle..point being it isn't hard to find airlines with wide bodies that want our high yield passenger's

American used to have a SEA base. I wish they/we still did.

Yeah but we don't have four floors so Hillary and RNP are beneath ya... But that JD Powers Award that RA dreams about every year is in our trophy case. Must really bother you to think that DL is the best around but every year DL comes up short. Must be how your parents felt when you played JV sports all through life. Just never good enough. Oh well there's always the internet. Cya in JNU this summer!!!

Nah, you won't. I do mostly Europe in the Summer. I won't see you there, I'm pretty sure. I wonder if you'll see much of Alaska yourself, since Horizon will be taking over most of the intra Alaska flights. Speaking of JV, looks like they are overtaking varsity for you guys. How's your scope doing? Never mind..... You'll probably get a lot of EWR and IAH layovers this Summer. Enjoy those, junior! ;)

And that JD Powers stuff is great, I'm pretty sure DL just got second behind Hawaiian for most on time arrivals, you guys might have been 5th or sixth maybe? Looks like you might need more RNP apps at every one of your stations.... It will be fun to watch how you guys react to some competition finally at your monopoly in AK. Question is , which planes will your bosses assign to compete? Dashes or 737s?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Who the f care about the jd power s....t .. Other than the big wigs .. I'm sure that delta will still be here in 10 years and Alaska as well .. I think QX will be flying most of Alaska and we'll be doing east/ west flying more and more .. Delta not so much up north after they figure it's not worth it ..

Hey general..our scope sucks..will that clear up all your future questions about it? Maybe you could just print this reply out and laminate it and slide it into your pocket protector for future reference..meanwhile on my next salt lake trip I'll remember the bullet proof delta scope when I'm
Behind 15 Skywest rj's for 34R..

Hey general..our scope sucks..will that clear up all your future questions about it? Maybe you could just print this reply out and laminate it and slide it into your pocket protector for future reference..meanwhile on my next salt lake trip I'll remember the bullet proof delta scope when I'm
Behind 15 Skywest rj's for 34R..

Did you hear 215 50 seaters are being parked by 2015, with a net reduction of 140 total RJs? That's in a 3 year contract, and gaining 88 717s to cover for them. I'd say that was pretty good.

Also, some of your SLC flights will be on Horizon Dash-8-400s (2 to BOI and 2 to LAS). Will you be DH'ding on any of those? And, some of those SLC routes are questionable. Was someone just throwing darts on a map? You will have no feed opportunities there, and your people picked a few flights to places like SAN and SJC..... Hmmmm. I can see SEA and PDX, and maybe SFO.... But the others.....?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back