• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska ANYONE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats Scuba - check out aviationinterviews.com Good up to date info there. Be sure to let us know how it went.

Good luck! Baja.

Southbound said:
Make sure when they ask you in the interview if you've applied anywhere else you say no.

Yes you MUST respect their extreme frailty and self-consciousness and Lie directly to them. Everybody knows you're lying but it makes them feel better that they indeed are masters of their little tiny world and they'll feel more comfortable letting you in.

Tell them what they want to hear. If they put you at ease, never let up. They are trying their damnest to see if you are MILITANT, so act like a little sheep. You can be and will be militant all you want if /when you get hired; trust me, you will become militant once you've dealt with screw scheduling.
Good luck!

Baze said:
Well, I have not applied anywhere else, so I wouldn't be lying.

That's It!!! Keep it up, that's what they need to hear or they'll get the idea that the universe isn't centered on Seattle and they're really nothing but a bunch of ego-centric, Eskimo humpers.

Are you guys being serious that the interviewers expect all AS applicants to not have apps on file with anyone else...Sometimes sarcasm is hard to pick up on on these forums.

Yes, that is what AS managment actually expects. So everybody lies to them and their happy.

Latest resources

Back