• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska Airlines petitions DOT on Virgin status

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I believe he's referring to the $95 an hour 1st year Captain rate you get when you get your merit based upgrade.

Upgrade's running at 14 months, so no first year captains any more. So it's $100/hr. After 14 months with the company. I guess I have no idea what the income requirements are for food stamps. I would have thought that wouldn't qualify.

Never mind.

Last edited:
Upgrade's running at 14 months, so no first year captains any more. So it's $100/hr. After 14 months with the company. I guess I have no idea what the income requirements are for food stamps. I would have thought that wouldn't qualify.

Keep talking yourself into it.

Oh, and use a picture of your kid as your avatar on the internet.

(you're right, fubij, it's not worth it)

Any retirement?

Look, guys, I'm not saying the pay is good. All I'm saying is that it's hypocritical to pile on us because of pay when my other option was to make $30/hr at NorthWest. I make more where I am, and it would be about 15 years before I started making more if I had taken the NW job.

If you live in SFO that qualifies .

Don't you go to first year pay when you upgrade to Captain anyway?

No, that policy is gone.

How will you make more when the whole madoff style funding scheme gets exposed and your main investors ( Whom you are already in default ) realizing that they cannot even get back their 150 million pull the plug on future funds. Will you guys resort to your average -50% margins to pull in the revenue to bolster your 35 million of cash on hand?

Bransen can only buy so many tickets with the farce travel company before everyone catches on.

" Reaching to the left collar of his black shirt the pilot grasps his galactic chevron.. BEAM ME UP SCOTTY !! "

Chef that is in your honor...

Latest resources

Back