• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Al Franken Wants Computers Out Of The Cockpit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If laptops are banned from the cockpit, everything will have to be printed on paper. AL FRANKEN HATES TREES!!!!! Quick...tell the Sierra Club!

I am no Franken fan, but he says his intent is to prohibit the USE of PERSONAL laptops in the cockpit. This does not mean the end of corporate laptops. This does not mean you can't store your personal laptop in the cockpit.

I'm not defending the stupidity in the cockpit, but mean nasty little troll is an apt description of Minnesota's just barely elected senator.

another example of you retards not even knowing what the guy said and getting your panties in a wad. Nice work. Turn off the Beck.

B Low mi.

Perhaps you should turn the mirror on yourself and actually learn what's being discussed rather than instantly defending a moron who shouldn't be allowed outside without his helmet on.

I'd personally suggest Al should introduce legislation requiring congress to be subject to both IQ and drug testing. I doubt he could pass either.

Franken- what an ignorant doxchebxg. The grandstanders are coming out like cockroaches now. Other "experts" like Matt Lauer this morning jumped on expanding the "clean (sic) cockpit" rule to above 10,000 feet.

another example of you retards not even knowing what the guy said and getting your panties in a wad. Nice work. Turn off the Beck.
Yeah doosh. We know he meant personal laptops. All the talk about corporate laptops would fall under sarcasm. DUH!

You see, why stop at personal laptops? Why not ban books from the cockpit? Or newspapers? Or sudoku puzzles? Or conversation with the other pilot?

Don't you think it would make more sense to say laptops/books/newspapers/sudoku pzzles are allowed but you get fired if you overshoot your airport 'cause you weren't paying attention to the plane? I know common sense hurts sometimes but think about it.

BTW, Beck has the #3 radio show and the #2 TV show in the nation. What's on your resume?

Yeah doosh. We know he meant personal laptops. All the talk about corporate laptops would fall under sarcasm. DUH!

You see, why stop at personal laptops? Why not ban books from the cockpit? Or newspapers? Or sudoku puzzles? Or conversation with the other pilot?

Don't you think it would make more sense to say laptops/books/newspapers/sudoku pzzles are allowed but you get fired if you overshoot your airport 'cause you weren't paying attention to the plane? I know common sense hurts sometimes but think about it.

BTW, Beck has the #3 radio show and the #2 TV show in the nation. What's on your resume?

Shhhhhh, reality is not a fair fight for some.

Latest resources

Back