• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirWis & United

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're probably right, which is why I have no faith in UAL's continued existence

I would bet that UAL will be around much longer than Independance.

Sub Sonic said:
Don't mean to sound stupid here, but I am new to these forums..but...Who is "G*Jet"?

By the way tattoo13 is gay! :)

*************************s is Trans State's alter ego non-union express carrier that will begin flying for UAL shortly. Alot of it's pilots are union members who are turning their backs on the union protection just to have a job. Scabs. The result is lower wages and work rules. The problem origionated when the Trans States pilots didn't negociate a "No alter ego clause" in their last CBA.

logolight said:
*************************s is Trans State's alter ego non-union express carrier that will begin flying for UAL shortly. Alot of it's pilots are union members who are turning their backs on the union protection just to have a job. Scabs. The result is lower wages and work rules. The problem origionated when the Trans States pilots didn't negociate a "No alter ego clause" in their last CBA.

Actually, G0 Jets is already flying for UAL. They park right in front of our shop at E2A everyday.

Because of that, we have to walk over to F14.

What's amazing is that you guys still believe that a bunch of scabs can provide better service than Mesa can. Unfortunately I think United is stuck with us...by the time all is said and done we'll have close to 60 airplanes in United paint.

Hvy said:
You're probably right, which is why I have no faith in UAL's continued existence

I would bet that UAL will be around much longer than Independance.

Maybe until February 2006. UAL is going to have a great time trying to compete with the other large carriers that are in bankruptcy. I wouldn't be so smug.

bitememesa said:
What's amazing is that you guys still believe that a bunch of scabs can provide better service than Mesa can. Unfortunately I think United is stuck with us...by the time all is said and done we'll have close to 60 airplanes in United paint.

LOL....Funny thing is, Mesa replaced AWAC crews for UNITED. Alot of people would have laughed at that idea, but it happened. Its obvious United could care less about customer service. It all goes to the lowest bidder/mesa/*************************s. AWAC had 80+ airplanes in "united Paint". Good luck with that...

Latest resources

Back