• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airways folks - new CBA and E190 pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You say that like there is a good reason. Could it be you who needs a clue.

And no, just because you didn't get what you wanted doesn't cut it.

Im just a casual observer. I wouldnt have taken my recall anyway, I have what I want. It just makes me laugh when I see the west rationalize why its ok that someone with 4 yrs should be senior to someone with 17. It just doesnt pass the smell test.

This is long from over. The decision will have no impact on me however it is settled. I would just like to see that years of service mean something.

Have a great day.

Funny thing is everybody in this industry realizes that the award is fair except the U guys.

BTW this whole deal will be settled within 6 mos.

It just makes me laugh when I see the west rationalize why its ok that someone with 4 yrs should be senior to someone with 17.
The beauty is we don't have to rationalize it. If you haven't yet, read the Nicolau Award yourself and see how somebody without any personal attachment decided what was fair.

The funny thing is they really don't want to decertify ALPA per se. They just want to "send them a message". What a bunch of thugs. I feel like I'm on the set of The Sopranos when I pass thru PHL

PHXFLYR

Funny thing is everybody in this industry realizes that the award is fair except the U guys.

BTW this whole deal will be settled within 6 mos.

Thats funny, Almost everyone I talk to is in disbelief that the U guys got screwed so bad. But I guess thats just me. Im sure their just playing along to avoid hurting my feelings.

The beauty is we don't have to rationalize it. If you haven't yet, read the Nicolau Award yourself and see how somebody without any personal attachment decided what was fair.

I have "No personal attachment", and I decided it wasnt fair... See, its an OPINION...

Thats funny, Almost everyone I talk to is in disbelief that the U guys got screwed so bad. But I guess thats just me. Im sure their just playing along to avoid hurting my feelings.

They are probably just being nice to enjoy your jumpseat. All the people I know across many airlines have severely turned on you guys even if at first they felt some sympathy. You guys continue to paint yourselves in a corner and I hope you can figure out what that leads to.

Peace

Latest resources

Back