• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airways folks - new CBA and E190 pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They are probably just being nice to enjoy your jumpseat. All the people I know across many airlines have severely turned on you guys even if at first they felt some sympathy. You guys continue to paint yourselves in a corner and I hope you can figure out what that leads to.

Peace

Frankly, who cares what some bozo at some other airline thinks?

It is irrelevant.

The French don't like us.

Do you care?

Probably not.

Same principle as worrying about what some guy at some other airline thinks.

You take a certain position on an issue.

Not because it is popular.

Not because it is easy.

Because it is what you beleive in.

Last edited:
Unfort. I've been hearing my company wants bigger airplanes. We are going to be receiving E175s for Delta now.

Do you think another regional will fly E190s if RAH does not? IE Mesa, SkyWest, Xjet, Pinnacle?

Im sure they will, given the chance.

So with that being said, isn't it up to the Major carriers to not allow the E190s to fly for regionals then?

Just was wondering...

EMB170Pilot said:
Do you think another regional will fly E190s if RAH does not? IE Mesa, SkyWest, Xjet, Pinnacle?

Im sure they will, given the chance.

Mesa, Skywest, and Pinnacle all are or will shortly be flying CRJ-900s.

So then the E190s will eventually come to RAH being the pos900s are at the others?

No, I hope your company never sees anything bigger than the 86-seat 175 it already has.

It is too bad that scope for any turbojet over 50 seats was sold, but thankfully the legacies have drawn the line at 90 seats. I pray to God they keep it that way.

They are probably just being nice to enjoy your jumpseat. All the people I know across many airlines have severely turned on you guys even if at first they felt some sympathy. You guys continue to paint yourselves in a corner and I hope you can figure out what that leads to.

Peace

Nice try. I dont have a jumpseat to give out. Try again....

Last edited:
I'm curious: Are East folks willing to live with their current work-rules indefinitely while they sue their sisters/brothers out west?

Latest resources

Back