Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran's cash position dwindling quickly!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Baaaaa...and another sheeple speaks....

You won't be driving an American car long....look at the fuel economy regs he's trying to shove down Detroit's throat...saving fuel, not a bad idea, but what's he's about to require is not feasible short term. Failing that, watch them slap on a gas tax so high you'll be crying for $4/gallon...

Furthermore, step down off your pillar of self-righteousness and admit the fact that you voted for this cretin is because the magic talking box told you to......we got sold this fool like a box of stinking Tide. You voted him in BECAUSE YOU WERE TOLD TO.

How else do you explain someone with NO QUALIFICATIONS OR EXPERIENCE getting elected? He's not qualified to run a lemonade stand....

Say what you want...I'm done commenting on this because you aren't ready to face the reality that this loser is the last thing we need. Talk to me in 3 yrs......

Islam is also a very peaceful religion. One needs to read some history. Tunisia comes to mind 98 percent muslim and they live side by side with the Jewish population of the country which has complete freedom of religion.

No, the Koran isn't peaceful at all. Read it and you'll know.

ps., I'm a white guy from the midwest with serious white man guilt issues and absolutely no sense of humor... and I eat meat and drive an American car.....believe it or not we are not all McCain biggots out here.

Just helpin you out a bit...

Islam is also a very peaceful religion. One needs to read some history. Tunisia comes to mind 98 percent muslim and they live side by side with the Jewish population of the country which has complete freedom of religion.

What history books have you been reading? Man thats some funny stuff you posted there...

Guys you are a great company with an excellent route structure and low costs. Delta has always loved kicking you guys around but you always get back up.. Hang in there and I am confident that you will do just fine..

How dare you steer this thread back topic!!

How else do you explain someone with NO QUALIFICATIONS OR EXPERIENCE getting elected? He's not qualified to run a lemonade stand....

Neither Did Bush.. really when you think about it... And no i am not a tree hugging liberal.

AA

I have one last comment....there is absolutely nothing wrong with having a black, brown, yellow,red...hell, even green president.....

I'd have voted for Colin Powell in a heartbeat, Republican or Democrat because he is someone I can respect. This current clown will never have my respect or trust.

Simply put, this man is the wrong choice at the wrong time. My earlier comments were intended to express my disdain and contempt for him.

I'm done....liberals & (misguided) Bush-haters fire at will....I'll see what you have to say in 2 or 3 years.

Latest resources

Back