• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What AirTranFanatic said. I wrote a couple of LORs while I was in training and both guys got interviews and hired before I was done with IOE. That said, I can assure you it had very little to do with what I wrote and a lot to do with what I had to write about. The competition is unbelievable right now for any flying job as I'm sure you all know. I feel blessed to have a job.
If I had two cents to offer it would be to continue getting 121 PIC, continue networking with anyone who might be able to help you out, and stay positive. As always, advice is easier given than followed.
I wish you guys the best and hope to see you around the crew room sooner rather than later!

Agree with AirTranfanatic - Stephanie is very laid back and she's a people's person. Whether you're a captain or an fo, a new hire or really senior, she takes everyone's recommendations very seriously. I think networking, getting recommendations and going to job fairs are the best ways of getting the call. Stop sweating the online recommendation and the risk of "being reset" to the bottom. NOT true - when you interview, you'll get a printout of your online app. to correct all info that might be out of date: addresses, flight times, etc. That’s all.

Any way someone on the inside could pass on if your name is on "the list"?

Latest resources

Back